KADDRA FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
The Kaddra team members coordinating together with other relevant members in sharing of ideas together, working and standing together, seeking to achieve the goals and the objectives of the organization. The strength and the best performances of an organization are strongly built within the corporation of each an every team member.
This session reflected the understanding and wellness needed to setup a better structure for its success. Regardless of the program and speakers, the most important concerned was the inspiring effect to the attendees.
It was a good and quality mixed team, there were successful business men, a technical expertise in agriculture industry, women of integrity, the listening testimonies from the speakers and the presentation of executive officer’s report (Abdulai S. Kamara) of the past years worked was very inspiring to the team members. These resonated with us about the positive ways of going forward with the organization.
It is also very important to note that Cultural and tradition are also factors to get projects that will inspire women for organic food production. Therefore, Kaddra will be an agency to coordinate partners, organizations, groups of famers in the communities for mechanic farming system with the aim of helping them to produce more both for food consumption and also for sale:
In summary, within the provisions of Kaddra Farm Constitution and Bylaws, the following members were elected;
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ABU BAKARR B KOROMA ESQ --( Chairman of the board),----Email; ( email@example.com) Address: 11 Dundas Street, Free Town-Sierra Leone (West Africa)
- SHEKU T. KAMARA --(Deputy Chairman/Tech-Expertise) ----E: firstname.lastname@example.org – Sierra Leone
- SOPHIA BASSEY --( Business Associate ) -----Email: Sopbassey@yahoo.com – USA (New Jersey)
- EDDIE KAY ( Eddie K- Clearing and Forwarding Agency) Sierra Leone-Advisor
- MUCTARR T.J Cole (Protocol Officer) -----Email: email@example.com
- MUSA AHMED KAMARA --(Advisor- Business Consultant)
- KASSIM JAH (UK) ----Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOHAMED M. KAMARA(Advisor)USA
- MOMOH O. BANGURA (Advisor)
- ABU B. KAMARA (JUMU)- (Advisor)
EXCUTIVE BOARD MEMBER
- ABDULAI S.KAMARA --(Executive Officer) Email: (email@example.com ) Sierra Leone
- PASTOR IDRISS ISAAC KAMARA --(Director of Development)
- ALIMAMY SUMA ------- (Social Organizer
- MARINTY BANGURA -----(Treasurer) Sierra Leone.
- YUSSIF I. KAMARA-------- ( Program Manager)
- IBRAHIM KAMARA-- (Accounting Officer – Police Detective Sierra Leon-GOV)
- · ADAMA M. KANU -------(Secretary
- HAJA MARIE BOB-KANDEH --------(Auditor)
- MARAITU A. TURAY -------(Ass. Auditor) Sierra Leone
- EDUARDO D. BACOLOD ---( President/Global Green Technologies Corporation-(New York/USA) https://globalgreentechcorp.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org New York/USA
- Minister JANIS B. Quarles--- email@example.com ----- (New York/USA)
Almost everyone, spouse, guest, sons and daughters, community’s leaders, the executive team members of Kaddra –farm and the new board members experiences a great thrill of unity and accomplishment. Members shoot hands at the closing event and the President wished at everyone a safe return and the convention was adjourned.